Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cat and Mouse.

Playing games is one of the stupidest things in my opinion.  Why play a game, when you can be real with someone about how you feel?  I don't get the point of it, because I think being honest with yourself and your feelings shows that you are ready for a mature relationship.
Mr. Big, I guess plays a wierd game.  He has a poker face, I guess as Lady GaGa would say.  And, I can't read it for the life of me.  I hate being in the not knowing.
I hate it when I thought I was done with all of his games, I start to miss Mr. Big.  I thought I was moving on to someone else that would care about me enough not to play any sort of game.  After all, its not fair for me to play a game. It's not fair that I have to be so unlucky in the game of love.  But why do I always find myself yoyoing back to you?
It's a confusing game, this cat and mouse thing. I don't get it.  I don't see why I have to act one way, when really I'm down for being someone else.  The game of love in itself is one that is the most confusing on the planet, the one that everyone tries to understand, but no one truely knows which card to play, or what move to make next.
Mr. Big, you've done a lot of wierd things.  You've acted one way, and then said another.  But after a couple of days of not talking to you, Big, I suddenly am growing to miss you.  It's strange, but I will have to get used to it, I guess.
Maybe we all don't know how to win in love.  So, maybe we should stop listening to those who think that they know how to win, and maybe figure it out for ourselves.
Maybe, just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment