Monday, January 31, 2011

What is love?

Love is something that I guess everyone wants. The question is, why do we have to hurt to get this love thing? Why, when all that we want is to be loved, we have to hurt others, and push others to get what we want. Love is something I guess that comes in different packages. In relationships, such as dating ones. Then, there are the kinds of love that makes you smile. A sisterhood, of friends that will always be there for you. Your family. That kind of love, is the kind that will never be lost.
To all of my friends, I say thank you. Because, you are always there for me, and I love you guys. I hope that you guys get treated like the best like i know you are. You have kept me sane, when I wanted to go crazy. You are always there for me. I love you guys, and if anyone tries to make you cry, I'd make you cry. I dedicate this one to you. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment