Monday, October 3, 2011

The Confusing Emotions.

Emotions and I are never a good mix, kind of like toothpaste and orange juice. I try to run from them, as far away as possible, because dealing with them is one of the scariest things on the planet.
But then, it caught up with me.
I always thought that crying was a sign of weakness, a sign of showing "hey world, my life sucks, so I'm going to draw as much attention as humanly possible, and hope that you can comfort me, blahblahblah."
But no more.
I always thought my life was hard, not growing up with a father, but then I never thought of the need to deal with emotions. My mom never cried when my dad left her, why should I cry over something that really isn't that important?
But then, well..I became a teenager.
Yesterday, I watched someone that I love be in pain, eyes crying for help. An image, that is haunting me to this very minute. Yesterday, I felt like crying. I felt like punching a while. I wanted someone to take me far away from what I was witnessing, and to never see it again, locking it under lock and key. I wanted to someone to hold me as I cried. And, I want someone to tell me that they will help me feel like I'm not alone, because sometimes I feel like I am. Chris always told me to never let my emotions get the best of me..but look at where I am.
They got the best of me. Someone please dig me out of this whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment