Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Have No Title.

Today I think is the worst day of my life. The person who I love and respect more than anything, has left this earth. He's in heaven now, and as I write this, I cry a river.
He was a man who I love and respect more than anyone. I never thought that there would be a person like him. I wish I got to know him more, I wish he was alive to see me graduate high school. I will always remember leaving badminton indifferent, and going home to feel broken.
Dear Grandpa,
I love you more than anything. You were a great man. You were my one true father figure in my life. You thought me what a man should be like, you thought me that there were good men on this planet. I love you, and will always credit you as being my real parent. I hope you are in heaven, and I hope you are happy, because you deserve the best. I'll think about you everyday of my life, watching Golden Girls with me, taking me everywhere. You were the best person and I wish I could have been there more. I love you grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment