Friday, October 14, 2011

When You Have Nothing to Say, Maybe the Best Thing to Say is Nothing

Sometimes we know just what to say. Others we don't. How can we fit how we feel, on a piece of paper, or a computer screen, and then maybe in a later time realize you could have gone farther in it, done better.
Sometimes, we don't know what to say, and the feelings just sit there in our brain, begging to be expressed. Life's too short for that. We have these feelings. We should express them, and if they don't work out for the best, then they don't work out. But that's not because you didn't try. People could be here one day, and gone the next, because you really don't know what today brings. I guess it's sad to leave a dream that hasn't been able to be dreamnt, dreams are meant to be lived.
I guess at the end of everyday, we should count our blessings. I have millions of things to say, questions to ask, and I feel like my time is never going to be enough. I only wish I knew how to put my feelings, my damn emotions into legit words. And sentences, we need those too.
I guess I should tell that person I love him. Or learn how to speak sign langauge. Or do the millions of other things I say I'm going to do, and never do.
Oh hey look a email.
Life's too short to be just reading. Maybe it's time to begin writing.

*Here's my grandfather's obituary link (or the link to his obituary). He kinda inspired this whole entry. If you feel it the case, then take the time to read it. RIP grandpa
1927-2011
http://obit.iovanne.com/obitdisplay.html?id=981618&listing=Current

No comments:

Post a Comment