Monday, October 10, 2011

To Change. Or Not To Change.

I hate it that women think they have to change themselves to get a man. I mean, come on, if a man was going to be with you for the rest of your life, then wouldn't he be the fool for being with someone who wasn't real? Isn't the whole point of being with someone is to have someone that you enjoy with, not a complete barbie doll.
Just saying.
Women just be yourselves, and men stop being pigs and wanting playboy bunnies instead of human beings. After all, we're not perfect, and you're not either. No relationship is about how pretty someone is, it's about how they mesh together, to make that peanut butter and jelly combonation that is award winning.
I'm tired of Christopher saying that the best thing about a girl is her apperance. I understand it's a part of the whole attractiveness and mating. But I guess men who only fall for the pretty blondes are the ones who end up alone at the end, maybe divorced or something.
Maybe the men should follow their heart.
There's advice that my grandfather gave me yesterday that is going to stick with me for the rest of my life. Be happy.
What does it mean to be happy? To me that means to have people you love, and lots of cookies. You can never have too many of those cookies. Especially the chocolate chip ones, that have just have come out of the oven. Those are always a good thing to have in tow.
To be happy with someone is like eating a warm cookie on a sunny day. You can never not be happy. It's sweet and sugary (maybe not the second one) And you are never left to feel life cold, and alone. Even though you could be feeling that, there's just that one or two people in your life, maybe not lovers to help you feel less alone.
And that's something I guess that everyone needs in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment