Saturday, October 15, 2011

I honestly Don't Know What to Say.

Writing lately is not a fun time, because I can't think of anything to actually write about. So, if you like to help me with that topic, that would be great.
I don't know what I'm feeling right now.
I don't know what to say right now.
I don't know what to think right now.
I don't know anything.
So, I guess that these things are the kind of things that are hard to say. I guess that when things happen, it's just the case.
I feel lonely.
I want someone to talk to.
I want a cookie.
I'm dreading tomarrow, not because I have disrespect, I just don't want to say goodbye. Goodbye is the hardest thing to ever say to someone when you know the next time you see them, you'll be gone. It feels like it's unreal.
I can't believe it.
I realllly feel like talking to someone right about now. So, if you have my number, maybe it might be a good idea to text me. I feel like having a friend right about now. And maybe, some french fries. I want some of those too. And with cheese on it. Lots of cheese.
Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment