Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Melting Pot

Today is just one of those days that you feel sad for no apparant reason, the day when you just want to crawl in a corner and not do anything. And all you want is a hug. And maybe even a cupcake. Those are really good too. I like cupcakes.
Today is one of those days when my mind is a billion miles elsewhere, not thinking about what's going on around me, and my mind is somewhere where I end up failing tests and feel like I'm going to end up all alone.
I feel like crap basically.
I'm also angered.
I also want a hug.
I hate it when people act like they are entitiled for certain things. I hate it when bitches be acting loud and obnoxious because they think that they should be the ones doing things first and that they should get exceptions on the rules, whereas if someone else did it then they would be the first to say "she's wrong, and she's a bitch."
I also hate it when people think I'm stupid. I hate when people tell me that because I didn't take a cetain class and made one lousy mistake that I'm a dumb ass. No, I'm not a dumb ass. I take honors classes, and one AP. I suck at math. SO DEAL WITH IT, AND STOP SAYING CAUSE I'M STUPID BRO...cause I'm not. I just sometimes have a wierd way of showing it.
Today is just one of those days when you don't want to do your homework, lie in bed for hours on end until your pain goes away, when really it's not going to. You try hard to concentrate on things, but you're just failing at every single attempt.
Today, I just want someone to help me out of this alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment