Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Wonder

I often wonder about fear. I'm scared about many things, mostly memories fading, and other things, like growing older, and losing all of my friends.
Have you ever realized that someone was right about something, no matter what their motives may be, and that although you don't want to admit it, they were right. Then, we are faced with a scary truth about ourselves, and that we have two options: run away, or face them. I go with the second one, but its scary and I guess things that scare me should be challenges, not giant rocks in my face telling me bitch you can't do this. Because bitch, I can. I can do anything, anything I want.
I guess with every cloud, is a silver lining. Every rose has its thorn.
 Maybe I'm back to writing these.

AND HEY PEOPLE WHO READ THIS AND HAVE CONTACTS! I have a question...so try to contact me as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment