Saturday, February 4, 2012

Screaming.

I'm not saying that I'm back to writing these things, just yet. As much as I would like to say that I'm back to writing this full time, I'm not. I just needed to write down all of my feelings down somewhere, somehow. So, since this is my blog, I want to write down how I feel.
I'm screaming. So damn loud. But no one hears me. Or cares to hear me. They just go on with their day expecting me to get over it. But maybe I can't. I can only do so much before I snap, and I don't want to do snap. I feel like I cry and no one hears nor wants to hear. I feel like everyone who I text is basically counting down the minutes until I shut up. No one ever texts me to see how I'm doing, and I wish that more people actually took time out of their day, to make sure that I'm alright. Because, I'm not. I'm not alright. I fight so hard not to cry every five minutes. I feel like I'm being ignored when I want someone to hear me. My mom doesn't notice that when I'm crabby, and when I try to open up to her, she just laughs in my face. She'd rather say the words I hate then I love. I don't get why, because it's starting to hurt. It just hurts damn it. Everything and everyone hurts. I just want someone to help me get up, because bitch, I'm done trying to pick myself up. I keep on falling on my ass.
Apparently, these are teenage girl problems. What does one do?

No comments:

Post a Comment