Monday, February 6, 2012

Life's Too Short/Karma

Life's Too Short:
Life's too short for us to wonder about the small things. Today, I had recieved news that a classmate of mine had passed away. I would like to take a moment to say that he's in my prayers, and that I will remember the two English classes that I had with him always.
I next would like to take a moment to say thanks to all of my readers. I got to thinking about life today, and I never realized how much we take for granted.
I would like to thank all of my close friends who have had to deal with me during the past five months, who have held me when I needed someone to hold, listened to me when I needed someone to listen to me, and loved me when I needed love. Thank you all for keeping me sane, because I had never felt like I was alone.
I would also like to shout out two special people. One's like a little sister to me, the other is the person who I know I can come to him for anything. I met both of you a year and a half ago, and both of you have done so much for me, and I know that I drive both of you nuts. I'm always there for both of you, and I'm grateful for having you guys always by my side. You mean a lot to me, and without you both, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the person I am today. Thank you for being there. You both know who you are, and thank you both.
Karma:
I believe in Karma. What you put out is what you get. If you intend to hurt, then you will hurt. I know what you're doing, bitch. So come at me, and I know that you will get what is coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment