Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changes.

So, today I was looking at pictures from my freshman year. At first, I cringed, because I was incredibly fat, and ugly, however I thought that I was the most beautiful thing on the planet. Then, nostalgically thoughts started to kick in, and then I began to remember a time when I was naive, a time when I thought just because I liked a person, meant that I should tell the entire planet.
Yeah, I was pretty stupid.
Looking back at the pictures with my best friend, my choir friends, my friends at lunch, and more people I randomly met (I know a lot of people), is A: Damn, I took a lot of pictures. B: I had wierd clothing choices. C: Thank God, I got contacts. D: Wow that was three years ago.
It's still shocking that I'm a senior. I can't get over it.
Okay, maybe I can.
I'M A SENIOR BITCHES!
Now that I got that out of my system, back to serious writing..
Serious my ass.
Anyways.
What was I saying again.
Oh yeah, contuing on, looking through those pictures brought back a lot of memories. Some good, some bad, some just plain ol' embarssing. I think that at the end of the day, it's what makes you fall on your ass shows you what to do, and tells you what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment