Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stay Classy While Internetting.

Somethings on Facebook just bug me. I mean come on, Facebook is a public place. Stop being such a whore everyone.

Here's some things that irk me. What irks you readers?:
  1. Myspace pictures. Yo, this ain't myspace. Facebook isn't a place that you can show off your goodie, hoe. No one wants to see your body. Don't take mirror pictures either, unless you're really bored, and they came out all good looking. But don't post them everyday..just to get attention. That's ain't classy hoe. 
  2. Don't post every thought that comes in your mind. Yes, I understand, there's a lot of thoughts in your mind, and they kinda are not important. Statuses shouldn't consist of the words hit me up. If you want people to text you you have a phone. Just text them, you idiot. 
  3. Use proper english. I mean you go to school for a reason?
Well those are some of the things that irk me on Facebook...I would rant longer but I have a pile of homework that should be done...do I want to do it? No..but ohh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment