Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Personal means Personal.

You all know that I write about my personal probelms on this blog on a daily basis. You all probably know who I bitch about and who I have romantic interest in.
After some drama that have happened last year, I've decided to not to post anything about the guys that I have feelings for, and the step closer to being more than friends with someone. I think that by writing about it for the internet people to see, I feel like it's basically saying "hey you, I like you," which in my opinion is not an option for me to do. I think that by not posting anything about the subject of who I'm into is a way that it stays between me and that other person, in addition to my three closest friends, Chris, Charlotte, and Samantha, because I trust them.
By doing this, I feel that what happened between me and Luke Danes wouldn't happen again. If you enjoyed that part of my blog, I'm sorry about that, but I don't want to screw things up again. Personal means personal. Who I'm dating is personal. It's no longer going to be an area in my blog. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment