Thursday, September 29, 2011

Drunken Whores Needa Chill.

Today, I had a day off from school. So, I spent most of it doing homework, and of course, watching some television, when I had a spare moment. And Jersey Shore was on. So, for kicks, I watched it.
SNOOKI AND DEENA....OHMYGOSH.
Okay, now I'm done.
No..wait.
HOW MUCH CAN ONE DRINK BEFORE THEY LOSE THEIR SANITY?!?!?! AND NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?
I mean like seriously? How does being drunk all of the time, and whining, and acting stupid, is attractive? It's not. It makes you look dumb and trashy. It makes you look cheap, because you end up flashing people in the club and have sex with people that you just met. Guys don't respect you; they just look and laugh at you, probably thinking that you are nothing but a good time. Or a "blast in a glass" as Deena calls it.
I'm not saying it's bad to drink. But, like food, it shouldn't be extreme amounts. Makes you look trashy. Makes you look like you have no control. You need some control to live, some control, because too much of anything, over a long period of time, can actually kill you.
When I watched Snooki and Deena today, I actually started to cringe. How can you poison your body like that? I believe that your body is like a temple, you must cherish it. But too much of alcohol, can do so much harm then good. Look at Charlie Sheen, or his character, Charlie Harper. His liver must have been such a horrible sight. That, and the fact I want to know what I'm doing, and where I'm going. I don't need alcohol to tell me otherwise.

* wow, it's been a while since I've last posted. Silly SATS/APs. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment