Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dear Dad.

Writing things always help me feel better. So, here's somethings written...
Dear Dad,
They say the first man you ever admire is your father. They say that the relationship between father and daughter is something that is oh so important. The father is the one that gives you away when you get married, right Dad?
Funny how you're not in my memories.
Funny how my grandpa is in my first memories.
And where were you Dad?
I gave you chance after chance, to make things better, to make us a normal family. But, at the end of the day, I'm the dumbass that got hurt. Look where that got me. You don't care about me. Alongs as I'm a part of your perfect damn image, you don't care. You couldn't even show up to my grandfather's funeral. But it's a good thing you didn't. You might burst into flames when you walk into church.
I hope you know that I want nothing to do with you, not now, not ever again. You will never see me ever again, I don't want you to be at my high school graduation, to watch me go to prom, and of course, walk me down the aisle.
You screwed up, Dad.
Don't blame anyone else for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment