Thursday, November 10, 2011

Veterans.

Oh say, can you see?
By the dawn's early light....
I'm not very good at remembering things such as lryics. Ohh, well. That's not the point of me writing this stupid blog.
I mean. Hi, hello, hi.
How's life everyone whose reading this? I hope it's good.
Anyways, what was I going to say again? Oh yeah I remember now!
Anyways, veterans are the important people that save us from the bad guys of our country. They put their life on the line, day in and day out, just to make sure our freedoms are safe. They make sure that we have the freedoms, and that no one can take them away from you.
I thank my freedom to the thousands of people that spent their time trying to ensure that I'm safe, in addition to one veteran who will always stand in my heart.
RIP Grandpa. I know your own war was dementia, instead of a given enemy, but you deserve a shout out. Thank you for driving around our soldiers. Thank you for everything. And thank you for teaching me how to fight.
Love you. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment