Saturday, November 5, 2011

Have you ever Heard the Wolf Cry?

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the full blown moon?
Or ask the grinning bob cat, why he grins?
(inserts more words I forgot.)
I often spend a lot of my time in the past, drowning in things that already happened, when people that you love were alive.
I know that I'm acting like a complete child, but today, for some odd reason I began to cry while listening to that song, Colors of the Wind by Vanessa Williams. It's not really an emotional song, but I went to one of those free concerts that they have in New Haven with my grandpa once.
So then I started to think about him.
And it made me cry, because I realized I would never see him again in this lifetime. He would never see me graduate high school, or walk me down the aisle when I get married. It something that I guess that it's a hard thing to come to terms with.
I hate crying. Okay, it's good for you, and all, but I just hate it. Especially when there's no one there to tell you that you're going to be okay. And all that you're doing is just sitting there crying by yourself, and it sucks.
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment