Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To Fear the Fear.

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.
Bullshit.
I'm scared. I'm scared of falling. I wonder if I did if someone would be there to catch me when I fell. I wonder if they would let me fall, even though in my heart of hearts, I knew that I would be fine. I knew that I would be fine, if I could open myself up to someone. But the whole thing, that whole aspect of falling in love makes me scared. I don't know if it's because of relationships that I've had in the past, or if it was something that I could never truly open my self up to doing, I have to do it.
I want to be able to live my dream. I don't want to be too scared to do something, just because I'm afraid to do something, nor get hurt. To be scared of something is insane. Being scared is something silly. But yet, here I am, scared.
I want to stop fearing, and start living.

PS; 11050 words! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment