Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To Be Happy.

Be Happy.
Those were a few of the last words, other than good bye my grandpa said to me, and my cousin. What did he mean by those words? Now that he's gone, I will never truly know why those words were the one of the last to come out of his mouth.
Be happy.
The words be happy are the ones that should be the most simple two little words on the planet, but in fact they are the words that society has made the most complicated. To be happy has little to do with material pocessions, although when I buy shoes and stuff, I am the most happiest person on the planet, for that moment, until later when you regret your purchase.
To be happy, you enjoy the simple things. Like watching a peanuts special on tv. Those always make someone smile. Or at least I do. Anyways, happiness is chocolate chip cookies. Happiness is cupcakes. Happiness is finding someone to love. Someone who won't sell you out. Happiness is the friends around you, the memories that you will always share with your loved ones, so when you are forced to have a sad moment in your life, then you have someone who can cheer you up, as I have a little friend named Charlotte, who also got me to read Harry Potter.
Anyways.
Be Happy.

PS: 518 Words bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment