Tuesday, November 15, 2011

To Support

I often wonder about my feelings. Are they something that is legit?
Are they real? Are they just illusions of my mind? In addition to that,
I wonder if my needs are weird. I need someone to talk to, when I'm lonely
at night. I wonder if that's a bad thing.
I wonder most of all about the meaning of love. Or the emotion. I
wonder if the love that a mother and daughter share is something that
means the most, or something that doesn't mean anything at all.
Sometimes, we say something that we don't actually mean, and then we
cause mayhem. We don't fully appericate people, I guess that's only
human. But at the end of the day, we do love each other, sometimes we
just need to learn how to say it exactly. Sometimes, we're afraid that
the ones who love us the most are the ones that will judge us the most
harshly, and therefore leave them out of the loop.
I often wonder about the relationships between friends. You have good
friends, and then you have the ones that you have the strangest ones
with. Good friends, like Charlotte, are always there for you, through
the storms, the sunny weather, and even when you want to scream into a
pillow. I often wonder if I'm even a decent friend, because I seem to
be the lonilest person at night, and I don't mean not to annoy
someone, I just want to have someone to talk to. Then, there are the
friends who call you a dumbass, and a whore. They are not the friends
that you should have, because friends are people that support you the
most, in addition to parents, and if someone who you think is your
friend insults you, and or is rude to you, then you don't need them in
your life. Especially the ones who call you a dumbass, those aren't
needed, nope.
Maybe at the end of the day, we could use the support and the support
from love. Maybe if you love someone, then you can tell them, instead
of keeping them guessing. Or keep them hanging on, *cues Kim
Wilde*..hey a friend introduce me to her. Hi friend that introduced me
to her. I think that he's reading so I figured that I would say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment