Friday, November 18, 2011

Heart Speaks, Heart Wins.

Okay so happy Friday everyone!
I don't know what to write about. All I know is that I felt like writing, and I have heartburn, which I've been getting a lot of lately. It's not a fun time.
Is it bad to think a guy with a girlfriend is cute? Hmmm...
Okay, I'm done. I'm not Hester Prynne either. Ohh well, I still don't think he's that cute. I like someone else much better.
ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!
Oh wait, I'm writing based on my thoughts. Stupid thoughts.
Anyways, I really feel like talking. To someone that I trust. So, there are people that have my number out there, you should use it. (that was a horrible sentence, but who cares.) I like to be heard, not ignored.
There's one thing that I wish more than anything. I wish that I didn't waste the time that I had. I don't know what was in my mind, all I know that I was stupid. He had never treated me kindly, and someone else did, and that wasn't fair to that person who I ditched. I don't feel bad because of the way I got treated, I feel bad because I was wrong. I wish that I could take it back, and not be taken like a fool. I hope that even when I'm gone, and at whatever college I plan to be at, that we will still be what we are today, because I will miss talking to you on a day to day basis, and hopefully we can do our best to maintain it.
I don't know what I was talking about...I think the person who will read this will know I'm talking about them. So hi person. Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment