Saturday, November 12, 2011

Life's Too Short.

Yesterday I realized something.
I watched a person go into the ground, because they had died, and decided to be buried. Anyways, it got me thinking.
It got me thinking about how we worry about so much, about how many hours there are in a day, how much we can get done, and how much stress we put ourselves under each and everyday. And then, we just end up ih the ground.
Life is too short. Let's screw rules. Let's screw everything that involves us to worry about things that we normally would worry about. Let's take risks, and not give a shit about whether or not they hurt. We could die at any moment, and yet, we sit here worrying about things like money.
I think that at the end of the day we should concentrate on one thing. To be happy. Being happy is something that we will get the most out of in life, either the big things or the little things. I think that's what my grandfather meant. After all, we only have one shot to live, and if we screw it up, we screw it up. I want to get out there, learn to take risks, and if I mess things up, then they are messed up. I don't understand why I used to live my life worrying about what I did-it's done. I can only control myself, right now. I can't control others, nor can I control what I did in the past. Lessons can be learned from the mistakes you did, because we are human, we make mistakes, and then you live and learn from them. Y
I want to get out and live. What's the point of staying at home, dreaming, and talking to your cat? (Or pet, whatever you people may have.) Being upset about something, whether a death, I know is something that is difficult to get over, but you can never worry about not being able to live. To move on, but never forget, is to live. The people who stand by you, between good and bad, they help you do that, whenever you want to talk about things that bother you, or things that you're upset about. (I think whoever's reading this knows who they are, and who I'm referring to.)
I want to live.
I want to dance.
I want to write.
I want to live.
I want to get married, in the same church where my grandparents did.
I want to be able to forgive.
I want to run.
I want to go to college.
I want freedom.
I want independance.
I want someone to love, and someone to love me.
I want to have children.
I want to go to Italy.
I want to have a bestseller.
I want to be able to forgive, and forget.
And, most of all, I want world peace.


And 15,000 words bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment