Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dude, get the picture.

Ever have that one guy who can't get the picture that you're not interested? Aren't they annoying? You're told to ignore them, but yet you feel bad. Wierd combo, huh? They annoy you, and all you want to tell them to leave you the hell alone, but yet you feel bad in doing so. Is there a nicer, easier solution, also known as "letting them down easy"?
Maybe if you gradually make yourself busy. Of course, I've been rejected millions of times. It stung for a bit, but then you just get back up, dust yourself off and ride that horse once more. Love is like a battlefield, you know. You can never stay hurt or wounded forever.
I guess everyone will get their share of rejection. Not everything is a fairytale, or a chick flick movie scene. Nothing goes perfect, because after all, this isn't a script from someone's mind. This is life. It can be better than a movie, but itt can be worse. It's life, so therefore it's real.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, especially over a blog entry. I don't want that whole he/she said thing, so I'm just going to keep it simple. I don't like you. Maybe as a friend, but not a good friend. I wish you'd stop talking to me about how I'm so apealing and sexy to you. Or about the weather. Or hurting the damn groundhog. No. Just no. Stay classy, bro, and maybe you can get a girl. Or you can just shut up. Either option is fine with me,

No comments:

Post a Comment