Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thoughts...(bunch of things that really don't make sense)

Have you ever met someone in your life that in the instant that you met them, you knew that they would mean something to you? Like one day, you are living your life, everything is all normal, and than you met this person and everything has all of a sudden changed.
I have felt that only once in my life, a few months ago, to be exact. I just met this kid, and within a few moments I knew I liked him (or a have a crush on him, if you would).
My question is, in that exact moment of time when you realize that you just know this person is going to mean a lot to you, where exactly do you go from there? Do you tell him how you feel? Do you wait for him to tell you how he feels? And, does the fact that you just knew you liked him when you met him mean anything, or is it a stupid cliche?
Man, these things are wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment