Monday, February 21, 2011

Feelings.

Emotions have never came easily for me. It has always been something that I try to avoid, because they tend to get the best of me. It is something, that I have avoided for the past two years, mainly because I know that I will be made a fool of by them.
People will ask me why I haven't told the person I like that I like him, and I say because of fear. Fear, of being shot down, rejected. Fear of being made a fool, once again. Most of all, it's the fear of change. I could not lose that person because they have grown to be too close to me. They have made the last six months of my life completly different than the year before it. They make me smile, when I'm down, and listen to me, actually listen to me whenever I have something to say, positive, or negative.
 This person is the kind of person that is smarter than anyone that you have ever met, smarter than perhaps your teachers, or your local genuises. He takes pictures, really good pictures of things varying from cats, to landscapes. He hates peanut butter, but likes caramel. His eyes are a wierd hazel color, sometimes covered by glasses, sometimes he wears contacts. He enjoys acting, but does more with the lighting of the stage rather than being on it. He knows how to do pretty much everything on a computer.
To the person that I am writing about, I like you. And I enjoy having you around, and I hope that by me saying how I felt, you won't get mad..or make things awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment