Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To you. Love me.

Valentine's day is coming up, guys. It's like the cheesiest holiday on the planet, for some. For the singles, it's like a punch in the face. For the ones in relationships, it's the ultimate test, on whether or not you get your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife the right thing.
But for me, it's something different. I have some one in my life, not a boyfriend, but I don't think that he's just a friend, either. Well, I could be wrong about that.
This Valentine's Day, I wish to tell that person how I really feel about them. How I look foreward to spending my lunch days telling him what's bothering me, or making me happy. I guess that in some senses, I truely care about him, more than really any other person. That everyday, no matter how sad I am, he can turn that frown upside down. He is smart, helps me understand math, and one of the most fascinating people that I know.
What stopped me from telling him before is fear. Fear of being rejected, which I probably will. He is way too good for me, I will admit. Innocent, mainly.
I guess that deep down inside, it's time I let my heart guide me to where I want to go. So, shut up head, and let my heart guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment