Thursday, March 29, 2012

Future

Until now, I haven't given that much thought to my future, meaning that I always thought that I would be young forever and not grow old.
However senior year of high school came along and changed everything. I realized that I am almost a legal adult and really need to think about my future and life plans. What would I do? Who would I be? Famous? Smart?
After June, I will be attending college. I will be getting a degree of some sort in English, because I plan to be a writer. I hope that during that time I will write a book, which would be published, and then pay for all of the debt that I will be in college.
 Maybe, I'll go to graduate school, I haven't decided that part. I always wanted to go to Yale for that.
After college, I plan to get a job of some sort. Probably teaching even though I am not patient or anything. I don't plan to be working in that profession for that long. I plan on writing while working, however, once I make a comfortable living with writing my books I plan to quit.
Family is also something that is key to my future. I want my children to have both parents in their lives, and a relationship with both of us. I want to get married, sometime in my mid twenties. I want to be in love when I'm young. However there is no set date when I would meet the guy, or anything, it's just my dream. I want to enjoy things when I'm young.
Also, I want to hopefully marry a doctor or a lawyer. Mainly because while my husband is at work, I can take care of my children, while maintaning the career of a writer. I hope between my husband and I, we have the opportunity to give our children security. I would like kids, if I can have them. Maybe adopt one. That would be cool.
If all goes well, basically, I plan to be an author with a family. Kinda like the Weasleys from Harry Potter. I always admired Mrs. Weasley...But plans, do change. However, I just want to be happy. Perhaps, the main goal of all of this is to be happy.
Wow, Grandpa. You were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment