Monday, March 5, 2012

Living With Vasovagel

I have Vasovagel Syncopy. Basically, I faint over a certain stimulus. Mine is medically related, meaning that any stimulus that is related to the medical field, could or couldn't make me faint, for a period of time.
I often have gotten made fun of at school for having to leave classrooms, but I'm not a hypochondriac, nor am I making it up. I have a legit medical disease. SO GO LOOK IT UP, YOU STUPID JERKS. That's why they have Wikipedia for. It's not that hard to type a few simple words.
I often wonder if I will ever get over this. I often wonder if I will be able to have children, or even be able to have sexual intercourse, because they are listed as things as triggers, as well as others. It's not fair that I have to miss out on those kind of things, I really want some of them children. I want my own children, although I would adopt from China...
Wait!
I'm seventeen.
Why the hell am I thinking about children? Last time I checked, I was one.
Well, until July.
OKAYOKAY LET ME CONTUIE.
I wonder what my life would be like without passing out during classes. I wonder if I would have been a doctor and gone to Yale Medical School, (my dream as a child), instead of writing this very blog entry. I wish that I was given the chance to learn what life would be life to watch Grey's Anatomy, because the show looks like it could be entertaining. I wish that my mom wouldn't have to come with me at every doctor's appointment, and constantly ask me if I'm going to be okay.
I just want to be normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment