Monday, March 26, 2012

High School Is Getting Old.

High school drama is something that I feel is getting stupider and stupider. What she says, what he did, it's all a spinning wheel of drama and situations. Yes, I've been watching Secret Life of the American Teenager for the past hour.
I feel like drama such as someone stealing someone else's boyfriend, is extremely overrated, and unnecessary. I mean, if you're jealous of someone, don't try destroying their life to make yours better. Making someone cry doesn't make you happier. Trying to steal someone's boyfriend, or destroy their relationship would not make you with that person. They probably wouldn't think much, other than you are probably a slut, and an attention whore.
I guess that in a way, I think that high school is a rush of hormones, and when someone is on a rampage to destroy, they will use people as their chess game pawns. But is that the mature thing to do? I think not.
 I'm tired of people not trusting one another, and people that care more about themselves, then others. I'm tired of watching relationships become way more than they are expected. Isn't the point of a relationship is that you can have some company? Isn't the point of one to have fun together, have someone to come to when the time is bad, not rip the guy's throat off because he didn't bring you flowers, and tend to your needs. A guy should want to do those things, bitches, not you yelling at them to do so. You can't yell at them when they won't bring you flowers, you can't yell at them for having friends that, believe it or not, aren't you. Stop being so controlling, you stupid bitch.
Am I crazy to want a relationship and actually trust the guy? Or want to bond with people who are NOT my boyfriend? I mean, I haven't been in a relationship in a while, but shouldn't I want to be with a guy, and then my friends? I'm not Bella Swan, and I don't want things to be like Twilight.
Funny how relationships can cause so much drama...Here's to drama free relationships, raise our glass to trust, and open the door to space.
Together, we can make the drama cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment