Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Sorry./Live

I'm Sorry:
I'm sorry to all of those who I'm close too. Lately, this past week, I've been under a lot of stress, with home life, school life, and social life. I'm sorry that I'm being such a whiney bitch, because as most of you may know that I'm not. Thank you for hopefully understanding. I hope that everything can get back to normal for me, and that you don't think I'm a bitch. If you do, I'm sorry. And I don't mean to control you, nor do I mean to push you away. I'm just scared and I don't know what to do. And then, I end up hurting the ones that are so nice to me, so I feel really bad. And I don't mean to.
I just feel kind of like out of sync-with my friends with life, with everyone. I guess I'm stressed. Please forgive me?
Live:
I wonder about life. I wonder about the true meaning of it, how much that we can take, and how much we can give. I wonder why some are rich and some are poor. I wish that there was more time, and some way to know how the risks that you take turn out okay.
Maybe that's part of life. How you soar is how you actually live.

No comments:

Post a Comment