Friday, March 2, 2012

Whatever Makes Me Happy.

Lately, I've been posting about sad, and heavy topics, so I figured I would take a break from all of that, because writing about sad things make me depressed. So I figured I'd write about what makes me happy. So I wrote a little list of things that make me smile:
  1. Waking up to text messages from people that make me happy. Like seriously? Some people send me the best texts, and it like legit puts a smile on my face to read then. 
  2. Cookies. Like seriously, if you don't love cookies, something is seriously wrong with you. 
  3. Music. Music makes or breaks me. If I listen to a happy song, then I will be happy. Particularly music by Lady GaGa and All Time Low.
  4. Cupcakes. Or just the frosting. 
  5. My friends. Like, seriously. A life without my friends would make me sad. Like the people who read my blog, and I annoy on a daily basis. They be awesome. 
  6. Flirting. Like seriously, even though I suck at it, its a fun time. And well, I should stop saying "like seriously."
I lost all interest in writing. And yay a text message! What makes you all happy? Chew on it. Give it some thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment