Friday, March 23, 2012

Love.

I have been busy over the last few days...sorry guys! I know you are deeply disappointed. Or not. Anyways, I haven't been writing because of the stresses of school and yeah. You all don't care. I should continue with today's entry now.
Today, in my second english class, we were talking about hate. How people hate on certain others, groups, and various others. In my sociology class, we learned about love, and marriage. So then, I got to thinking about this whole love thing. And it inspired me.
Love is something that is felt by anyone. We don't know what it's like, until we look until that someone's eyes. It doesn't matter about things like gender, race nor ethnicity. It doesn't matter if you are black or white, gay or straight. It's something that connects us to one another, to another human being. We all feel it, and others shouldn't try to fight it, because love is love, and we all deserve to be happy. Gays should be allowed to marry, because they are just as in love as Jack and Rose in Titanic were. We all deserve to say our 'I dos" to that special someone, whether they are the same or different sex, or race. Love is love.
I often watch the TV shows, and the movies, and I wonder about love. I wonder if I will ever find it, if I will ever find that someone. Maybe I will. I hope I do. Sometimes, being the crazy writer chick can be a little lonesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment