Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hurting Me.

It hurts me to have someone this close to me. It hurts to have someone that understands me so perfectly. I never noticed how much it changed me, but I'm used to people walking out on me. I'm not used to having people who actually care about me to be there for me. So, when I do, it's this wierd feeling of security and I
And in a way, it's nice. But in some, it's scary. I never thought I could be close to anyone. I just get this thought that they are going to get up and leave me every once in a while. I text my friends, and realize that in less than four months, we won't even be going to the school anymore. We won't be sharing the same experiences, me college, them finishing high school, or their different schools. I wonder if they will even want me around or care to listen to my college probelms.
Sometimes, I lie in bed, and wonder if what's going to happen. (why do we lie in bed? Whatever happened to truth in bed? I thought George Washington never told a lie...well that was before the bed came along)
I'm sorry if I'm driving you nuts. In my eyes, I feel like I only limited until June, and then I'll lose all of the friends that are there. So excuse my text messages, and my emotional outburts, in my eyes, those are my worst fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment