Monday, January 16, 2012

Girl Talk vs. Guy Talk.

Lately, I've noticed something about the world around me, how teenagers communicate with their fellow peers. I interviewed a few of my friends, some straight, and some gay, and discovered what is the difference between girl talk vs. guy talk.
Girls tend to always talk about their love lives, like boys, or gossip. When I interviewed some of my girlfriends, they all said either boys, or some sort of gossip, whether it's related to friends, or the people that we barely know like the popular girl or a celeb. If something happens with a guy, like they actually know that they are on the same planet, then they squeal to their best friend, giving them the play by play of what was going on, over and over again.
I'm not too familiar with guy talk, mainly because of the fact that I'm not a guy. I over heard some guys talking about video games. My guy friends talk about cartoons, and politics. But I wonder how this all relate to the whole girl getting process.
Do guys talk about girls the way girls talk about guys? I mean I heard that girls were from Venus, and guys were from Mars. So is there some kind of difference between boys and girls?

1 comment:

  1. My guy friends explain that they do not discuss things like we do. I've started asking a fiance's opinion on the way I look when I'm going out as opposed to a girlfriend. You will be suprised at what our outfit portrays according to girls vs boys.

    ReplyDelete