Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Days.

Hey it's snowing! And midterms are like Monday. So, that must mean that I'm going to sit at home, and going to actually, well you know pay attention to my homework.
Nah...
Don't get me wrong, studying is cool. I just lack the motivation to sit down, and you know put away all of my distractions and you know get shit done. Well, I'm too lazy. And I get distracted easily.
A lot of my friends *ahem* seem to think I lack "morals" or "motivation". Well, that I do, but mainly because I don't like to stress out over things, and I believe that you shouldn't stress out over the little things, like getting to class on time, because it will be there....I hope.
Okay, I realize that all of that seriously makes me sound like a slacker. But I'm not. I actually do get decent grades. But my point of all of this is that life is too short to worry about the small things, and to be stressed. We have bigger and better things to worry about. I worry about paying for college, and getting a job, not whether of not I'm on time for my first period class. I mean I would care, but I feel like I can care more about the bigger things, not the smaller things.
Sorry this is not a rant. This is the product of coffee, and a hyper Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment