Monday, January 9, 2012

I Have No Title

I really don't have a title for this, other than I have to get this done quickly, cause I have a million other things to do. That's how dedicated I am to this blog:
Anyways I wanted to write a lame little poem mainly cause I'm in a poetic mood, and mainly cause I hate the world, and I'm in a sad mood.

I guess there are cracks in every mirror,
Some large, some so tiny that they aren't even there.
If you look closer they become clearer,

What is mine, you may ask?
There is the redheaded monster with the cold eyes,
Breaking my heart, because I thought we could last,
The memories of him I often despise,
He still haunts me from time to time, scaring me for life.

In the next crack, I see myself,
Thin, and beatiful.
I used to be thin, memories of that on a shelf.
The taste of not eating always tasted dull.

In the final crack, I see the old man,
Sad eyes, sad expression,
Losing him I thought I never can.
I love him, I never can mention.

But what cleans the dirt in the mirror,
It's healed by the ones who love me,
the boy with the green back pack, the girl with the curly hair,
make everyday more bareable,
when I cry due to the past,
when I cry due to the present,
I know that they are there,
To hold me, to guide me, and to comfort me.

The cracks in the mirror,
Maybe one day will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment