Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm On Hiatus.

Have you ever felt like you have too much on your plate? Like you can't handle everything that is being thrown at you, and you realize that something has to go.
It brings me great sorrow to have to say this to all of my friends, and readers, but for a while, I'm going on hiatus. I will be back soon, but I need a break. I need to cut down on my stress, and as much as I don't want to have to do this, I realize that I have to cut something out of my life, and this is one. I mean you can't cut school out, right?
I will hopefully be back after one week. I don't think I can stay away from here for too long, because I enjoy writing my blogs, as much as you hopefully like to read them. I hopefully will have some new topics, in addition to the same "insight" I have always had.
I wanted to let you readers know how much I appericate you clicking my urls, whether I send it on your tumblr, twitter or facebook, or through an email. I'm grateful that you all listen or read my words, the words that I have written. I hope that when I come back to writing you all will still be there for me to read my crazy blog entries day after day, year after year.
Please, don't hesitate to give me ideas for future blog entries. I do listen, Seattle. I do need inspiration. I do want to know what you all think about whatever I've been writing, and what I can write about in the future.

And for now, goodbye, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment