Sunday, January 22, 2012

They Should Put Warning Labels on Sad Movies.

Okay, so this morning, there was nothing good on TV. So, I flipped on the Notebook, because it was on, and I thought it was a good movie, and there wasn't anything good on TV. I loved it...for the first hour and a half, until I saw one of the near ending scenes, where Allie realizes that the story was about her and Noah, and then she has that angry forgetfullness thing. I mean I know that out of all of the things I could have picked to cry about while watching that movie, that would have been the one that that would bother me. It gave me flashbacks of memories in the not so distant past of my grandfather. When he used to be angry, and have outbursts whenever his wife would leave or something like that, well I kinda miss him. I know that he is in a better place, but sometimes, no, all of the time, Sundays especially. Sundays were always spent with my grandfather, and now that he's gone, on Sundays I feel it the most.
Stupid movie.
I wonder about grief. I wonder about how long you're supposed to feel sad about them. I wonder if things will get better, and if and when they do. I wish that there would be a warning label on sad movies, so that when you're sad, then you would want to watch a happier movie. Oh wait, that would be bad, because the sad people won't buy it, and it would bring down the business.
Oh, when will Sunday end?

No comments:

Post a Comment