Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the Old, Into the New.

So 2011 ended.
Yay. New year. I graduate this year. Yay.
Okay, let's make this blog post a tad bit more happier.
I guess 2011 was okay. It had it's ups and downs. Like my grandfather dying? That's a down. My father and I not talking? That's a down. Fainting issues, and a bunch of other blows to my health. Yeah, that's a down to.But the ups somehow managed to beat the downs. Like meeting my curly haired gleek of a best friend? That's an up. Annoying the crap out of some people, especially someone with a big nose, and jewfro? That's always an entertaining up. Walking around, with no place to go with my other friend? Yeah, that's an up too. Homecoming? That's an up too, until I got sick. But yay, someone took care of me, so that's always a good thing. However the best part of 2011, was that no matter how much things sucked, I always had a shoulder to cry on. THANK YOU SHOULDER (s) TO CRY ON!
But like the stock market, every year has it's ups and downs. No year can be completly good, nor can a year completly suck. Let's rock 2012, through the good and the bad, and yeah. Don't drink so much, because then you'll get a hangover and do things you'll regret.




Oh, and hey everyone, go check this amazing blog out!
 http://tryintofindaplaceinthisworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment