Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm SO Bored.

I'm bored, and I'm tired of stupid people ignoring my text messages. Stupid people. Stop ignoring me. I want to talk to someone, and no one is answering their phone, or caring about me. I hate people who don't care about me. Like seriously, if you hate me tell me because I am tired of being alone, and I don't want to watch another episode of Gilmore Girls, and I want a hug. I hate being sick. I hate having nothing to do with my life. I want someone to talk to. I really feel lonely. And I want someone to talk to. I'm tired of people ignoring me, and liking other people and me being jealous. I just want to be loved, and no one loves me enough to text me to make sure I'm okay. What if I died? Like seriously people.
This lame topic defiantly wasn't going to be my blog entry for the day. But then I haven't blogged in the past few days. SO I'm going to not write about it, and save it for tomarrow.
And yes, I'm talking bad about people. But I'm tired of being ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment