Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Listen Here, Folks.

Okay, so lately I've found myself to be faced to explain myself, at school, or in my life. I don't wish to have to explain my emotions; I just want to feel them, and not have to explain myself, or what I'm feeling. But I will say this.
I am not a violant person. I don't believe in hitting people, and I don't like to be mean to people. I don't want to ever hurt anyone, not even a fly. If you mess with me, I will be upset, and probably don't do anything. If you mess with my friends then we have a probelm, and if you mess with my family, you better run. I don't mean to sound bitchy nor do I mean to sound like I am a bitch. If you chose to stay away from me, then I will do you no harm, and we can go on with our lives. We can be human, and do human things. I've tried to be the bigger person, and I will ignore you, because I don't want to deal with drama, and I have better fish to fry then you. Therefore, I will not fight you, I will just restrain the urge to. And when there's a will and there's a way, bitch. So please, stop.
I also wanted to say that I'm sorry for the people who I've bothered over the past few months. I don't mean to bother you, it's just that I want someone to talk to. I want someone to hear me, and I'm sorry that I'm such an annoying person, that you don't want to hear it anymore. I realize though how grateful I am for you to listen to me, and that you guys mean the world to me.
Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment