Saturday, January 14, 2012

An Interview

I always wanted to interview someone. And I always wanted to be interviewed because I like talking. So, readers, I'm going to interview myself, mainly because I need some data before writing the other blog that I had in mind. I'm not self absorbed or anything, I swear.

Do you believe in love?
Yes, I believe in love. I believe that there are so many different kinds of love out there, and it's a term that is used way too much nowadays. Hate has that same effect on people. People often are quick to say I love you or I hate you, without realizing the true meaning of the word. There are so many different kinds of love out there, like there's the love of a certain item or television show, then there's love of a family, and then there's a love between a man and a woman.
Are you in love? 
I honestly don't want to say. I stopped posting things about my personal life a while ago.
What do you want readers or people to know about you or your blog?
I want readers to realize that my blog is purely a release for me, meaning that I don't want them to think that I do it for attention. I write because I have something to say, and I say what's on my mind. I also write in a public form like in this way, so people can read my stuff, and yeah. I don't do it so that people can feel sorry for me or anything like that. I want to get people thinking, and I hope that .
Who are some people that have inspire you? 
A bunch of people inspire me. My best friend does, because she's a really cool person. Sophia Petrillo inspires me because she's one old lady who doesn't take crap from anyone. I want to be like her when I'm an old lady. Then Demi Lovato inspires me because she's a strong woman. I only hope to be a strong person such as her. Of course, Jackie Kennedy inspires me because she's a classy woman.
What are your most prized pocessions? 
I have three: my two pandora bracelets, and my grandfather's cross. I never take them off.
What are you most afraid of?
I'm afraid of rejection. I put my heart in everything, and rejection's like destroying a dream. That's why I don't take as many chances as I could, because I'm afraid of losing, or striking out. 
Who are your role models?
My mom, and my grandfather. They taught me to be strong, and to never refuse money.
What's the most important thing that you can give? 
The most important thing that I can give to someone is my heart. Some people disagree and say it's your virginity, but you have to give someone your heart, before you can give them your body. I'm old fashioned because I don't want to give myself away to just anyone. If I give you my heart, than you did something right, and don't screw up.
What influences you? 
Pop culture. I often quote movies, and TV shows like it's my job. May the force be with you son.

What are your plans for the future?
I plan to get married, and have kids. I want to write, like actual books, and in magazines. I want to make a name for myself, while doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment