Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspiration

Lately, as some of you who know me personally know that I have been having a hard time with things, such as stress. I thank all of you who have had to deal with me over the past few months, having to comfort me while I cried and screamed at you, and all of that stuff.
Then I realized something. I realized that I can't keep on living this way. I can't keep on living like I hate myself, and then I'm depressed all of the time.
I had read 17 magazine today. And guess who was on the cover of it? Demi Lovato, after her rehab. After reading her article, I realized that it was okay to ask for help. I realized that it was okay to get therapy, and that it's okay to have others come and pick you up. It's okay to fall, because once we get help, you can get better. I want to be like Demi, because in the article, she's happy with herself, and with others. I want to get that happy. I want to no longer feel like I'm unhappy with myself, I don't want to be touched by greif. My heart has been broken for too long, and I wanted to fix it.
It's scary to admit it, but I need help. And I have the support of my friends, and maybe my family to back me up. That's all I need.
And when I get better bitch, I'm coming back swinging. Take that!

My Playlist:
Skyscraper: Demi Lovato
Marry the Night: Lady Gaga
What doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger: Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment