Friday, January 20, 2012

Wasting Light.

I just finished downloading Wasting Light by the ever so amazing Foo Fighters. And, well, I am impressed. They seriously make a damned good record. Like seriously, bro. Go out, and listen to it. Each song gets better then the one before it.
Anyways, I figured I'd write about music, since, well I love music. Today, I'm into the Bangles, and Blondie, and interestingly enough the Rolling Stones. And of course the Foo Fighters. Right now, I happen to be jamming to "Walk Like an Egyptian" by the Bangles. The eighties was such an amazing time period. Music, in my opinion, has gone downhill since then, except for JoJo, Demi Lovato and Lady GaGa.
Seriously guys, take the time to go and youtube some of the songs I'm listing. It's good stuff.

My amazingly awesome music Recommendations of the week:
  1. "Walk Like an Egyptain"-The Bangles
  2. "Hanging on the Telephone"-Blondie
  3. "Paint It Black"-The Rolling Stones
  4. "Forever Young"-Rod Stewart
  5. "Material Girl"-Madonna
  6. "Holiday"-Madonna
  7. "Marry the Night"-Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment