Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twenty Facts About Me.

So I'm still waiting on this data of mine. I guess maybe I should post the question on here, because I don't have enough of it to make significant judgements.
So Interneters: I have a challenge for you. Answer this question by posting it as a comment below this blog entry. Anyways, the poll is: Say whether you are male and female, and then state what do you talk about with your friends of the same sex?
Please comment with that! I need the data, and eventually, it will all make sense. Or if I email this to you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER.
Now for today's entry. I really don't have much to write about, mainly because I haven't been able to do much. So, coinsiding with yesterday's entry, I'm posting twenty facts about myself, that I bet that you didn't know. I'm not consided. Just in need of data.

  1. I act like Lorelai Gilmore. Meaning I talk fast, make pop references, and eat so much junk food.
  2. I own every season of Gilmore Girls on DVD.
  3. I can't spell, like at all. I use spell check way more than I should. It's kind of bad because I'm going to be a writer. 
  4. I always wanted to be a singer. That lasted for a whole two seconds. 
  5. I have every issue of 17 magazine ever since June 2007.
  6. My favorite singer is Lady GaGa.
  7. My favorite albums of all time are Titanic, and Born This Way. 
  8. I have Titanic. On VHS. The cover kinda died so now they just chill. 
  9. I own almost 20 stuffed snoopys. I also own 3 snoopy mugs, a bunch of ornaments, pens, pencils, watch, you name it. Basically, I have a Snoopy obsession. 
  10. I prefer glasses over contacts.
  11. I hate winter. 
  12. Sophia Petrillo and Frank Barone are my TV grandparents.
  13. I hate the color green, but don't have a legit reason why. I'm just prejudiced on the color. 
  14. I like vanilla cupcakes, with vanilla frosting. I hate chocolate cupcakes. I just can't stand them.
  15. I hate coffee or tea. 
  16. I love the 80s. 
  17. My three favorite pop singers are Madonna, Lady GaGa, and Christina Aguilera.
  18. I'm severely afraid of heights. 
  19. I'm afraid of repeating the past. I don't know why, I just am. 
  20. I want to fall in love one day...
Well folks, there ya have it. So PLEASE. Give me some data for my poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment