Monday, May 2, 2011

Curveballs of Life.

Life, in my opinion, is like a mystery flavored lollipop. You never know what you are going to taste next, or what you are going to unwrap. You think that you're going to get a good flavor, like cherry, or grape, but then you get a yucky flavor, like root beer. Life is full of twists in turns, and you never know what you're going to face next.
I was thinking, while I was talking to Christopher today, life is full of fate. Whatever wrong or right decesion we make, I think our fate changes. When I met Mr. Big, I was trying to prove to myself, and the rest of the world that I was over someone who had broken my heart years ago. It had been that same person who had bought me to Mr. Big. I had wanted to make myself more than the girl that fell in love with the strange ginger. Now I have good friends, who aren't afraid to tell me the harsh truth in order to prevent me to make that wierd mistake of obsession once again.
Because of Mr. Big, I have met Chris. He's definatly not what I thought was my type. He is about my height ( I like to date taller dudes), jewfro, and well one of the wierdest dudes I have ever met. I had met him, intending to set him up with Charlotte. Then all of a sudden, I guess that my feelings changed somehow. I guess now I like him and Mr. Big. Wierd curveball, huh?
Life is something that we have no control of what gets thrown at us, but its how we deal with all of the curve balls, and how we deal with all of the bumpy roads define who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment