Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some Music I've Been Addicted To.

So I've been listening to a lot of music lately, thanks to borrowing CDs,  itunes cards, and of course the main sources to finding amazing music, AOL music and Vh1 . I feel like sharing theme with you all, because music is good, and you should all enjoy good music.
  1. "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia. I watched the video yesterday, and ever since then, the song has been stuck in my head.
  2. "Four Winds" by Bright Eyes. This has to be one of my favorite songs by them. It talks about subjects such as religon, and talks abotu serious topics, unlike some songs in the top forty.
  3. "I've Had the Time of my Life" by Bill Medly and Jennifer Warnes. Yes, that's the song from Dirty Dancing. It's a song about young love, and experiencing it for the first time. It also has an amazing beat to dance to. Also, it was like one of the number one songs to dance to at weddings in the eighties.
  4. "Biazzere Love Triangle" by New Order. Ohh, the eighties was a brilliant time.
  5. "Rapture" by Alicia Keys. Ironic, because the world was sposed to end yesterday due to a rapture. But seriously, whenever I listen to this song, I'm reminded of Sex and the City. (Of course, it's on the second movie's soundtrack)
  6. "Visitors" by ABBA. When I think of the seventies, I think of ABBA. Unlike "Dancing Queen", this song isn't as catchy, but it shows how amazing the band truely is. It's one of my favorite songs by them, other than "Our Last Summer", "Does Your Mother Know?" and "When All Is Said and Done."
  7. "Dude Looks Like A Lady" by Aerosmith. This reminds me of Mrs. Doubtfire.
  8. "Shoulda Said No" by Taylor Swift. Hey, who doesn't love her? She writes so many amazing songs.
  9. "The Beach" by All Time Low. I want summer, like now. But this song is the closest that I'm going to get for now.
  10. "No One Would Riot for Less", by Bright Eyes. A love song about the end of the world. Now, that's talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment