Monday, May 30, 2011

Multiple Love?

Have you ever experianced feelings, like a crush type of thing for multiple people at the same time? Like there's that one person who you've liked for months and months on end, and then all of a sudden you get feelings for someone else, yet the feelings for that other person never seemed to go away. So you lie there, confused and unsure what to do.
Does that make any sense? It did, while I was typing it...maybe not. I don't know, I'm a basket case, and we basket cases tend not to make any sense whenever we talk or say anything.
Anyways, what makes you get an answer on what to do? I pray sometimes on what exactly to do, because I believe that God could help me not screw it. (Hey, believe it or not, I am religous.)
So I sit here. Listening to Conor Oberst, trying to figure out what to do with my life. Maybe I need to get away from this situation. Maybe I should figure out what got me here in the first place.
And what did get me here in the first place? I don't know myself. Maybe I'm tired of waiting? Maybe I like to flirt?  Maybe I need to get a hobby besides flirting. I sound like every other teenager with hormones, and a desire for a relationship.
Maybe I should just wait and see what this sea of love wants me to do. Whose shore will I wash up on? Time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment