Sunday, May 1, 2011

The People Who Are There, and The People Who Are Not.

In life, there is bound to be some bad things happen to you; some good, some not so good. When the not so good happens, you tend to need a shoulder to cry on. Or sometime to call when you want to cry and do nothing else but cry, and not say anything intelligent. They are the ones that will love us even if you want to date the kid that they have a crush on, and even talk to them for you. They are the ones with advice with stuff they know nothing about. The ones that will read your blog everyday, and support what you are writing about. The ones that you will always be there for, in return, and that you hope to return the favor whenever you can because you love them dearly.
I am lucky to have that with many people, but there is one of the main people who I lean on for support, is my friend Charlotte. She is one of the people that I know I can turn to, and I know that she can turn to me. When all else fails with Mr. Big, or Mr. Hayden, she is on the phone, intently listening to what I have to say, and trying to make me feel better while I am crying my eyes out. Whenever I found out some bad news, she was available via text message, to talk about and to make me feel better.
I remember buying a rose for her to give to my Hayden. That was when she like/liked him. I was there for her whenever she needed someone to tell her that she was doing the right thing. I hope that I can contuie helping her, however I hope that the odds work in her favor and she won't need my shoulder to cry on whenever she's sad.
I guess that there is time that we feel like we have to tell the person that was always there for us, that they mean that much to us. They are the ones that help us walk when we trip. They are the ones that make everything that seems horrible, not look quite so bad. When Mr. Big makes me cry, she's the one who I cry on. She is my best friend, and my sister, and I love her for that. She is my Lane, my Charlotte, and of course she's always my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment